måndag 24 november 2008

SILENT TREATMENT















"Yo, I had a Queen named Amina, height 5'7" 
Caramel-complected, body like heaven 
Met her through the sister of my man Big Vince 
Like some shit from out the flicks we been in love ever since 
She called me her chocolate brotha, I call her my sugar sista 
Knew Shorty could work it since before I ever kissed her
I never dissed her, painted my picture to hit 
But because sex she wasn't with, she started flippin an' shit 
Like, "Listen man, I'm Queen Amina, Amina's not no freak and 
that game is weak and keep tryin to hit I could quit speakin 
Tariq in fact, you bein BlackThought don't get ya closer
I dig ya but won't bone ya because I'm so-called supposed ta 
Most o' them would, but that couldn't be me, that's not my flava 
Go home and think about that, maybe later on I'll page ya..."
I contemplated, and then concluded she was bluffin
Steady pursuin screwin, gettin nothin but the silent treatment "

Inga kommentarer: